Monday, July 21, 2014

My great-granparents' obituaries

Two more obituaries from the Richmond Times-Dispatch.  These are two of my great-grandparents.  They were my mother's mother's parents.  My grandmother is referenced in the bottom one as Mrs. J.Graham Barnett.  I have written about them before.  They are both buried in Oakwood Cemetery in Richmond.

These are two more of my grandparents.  This time my mother's father's parents. I don't know exactly which paper printed the first one.  I found it photocopied with some records that my aunt gave me.  It seems to come from a Danville paper but I haven't been able to find it on microfilm.  I also have not been able to locate a record of his grave in Oakhurst cemetery.  The second one was in the Richmond Times-Dispatch. It references my grandfather J. Graham Barnett.


No comments:

Post a Comment